Friday, June 6, 2008

the video box on youtube is lost!!if i go to google video the video box isnt missing but i cant play the video!i have my java&javascript enabled&im using mozilla firefox..any advice/help??the problem happened just today..

i just tried to go to my yahoo mail
it said that there was an error and it won t load java...
so know i can t check my email when i really need something!
pleaseeee help!?

ok so if you know the site runescape well i have one and my brother blocked it . so if you can plz tell me how to unblock it . okay . he use somthing that can oly block java script stuff . plz help me find out how to un block it oh and if you want add me y username is i will tell you in a message okay.

I want to start game programing. I know C++ and Java. Which of them is better for game programming and which IDE is the best for this purpose?. And should I learn C# to do this?

No comments: