Friday, June 6, 2008

i need to know 5 companies or web sites that use java.
plz and thax asap

at least five terms to compose one or more creative sentences. Identify the five words you choose by typing those words in all capitals.

For instance:
"She didn t know that her cousin LINK was LURKING on her MAILING LIST at his IP ADDRESS on GOPHER Street."
LINK--(definition)
LURKING--(definition)
MAILING LIST--(definition)
IP ADDRESS--(definition)
GOPHER--(definition)

- - or - -

"He ASCII d for a cup of JAVA and a plate of FLAMING SPAM while he CHATTED with his CLIENT." LINK--(definition)
ASCII--(definition)
JAVA--(definition)
FLAMING SPAM--(definition)
CHAT--(definition)
CLIENT--(definition)

I bought a n73 now all i need is good java games can anone please assist me

Bare with me- this might be confusing. I bought a computer(Acer) back in Dec. When we bought it we didn t realize that W. Vista was already installed. It came with a disc for updates- but we thought we had to run it to install Vista- so we did. Long story short after awhile we needed to activate but couldn t without product key. We now have two versions of Vista and we use the one factory installed. Computer company sent us discs to restore to factory settings. We have things installed thru Vista(factory version) and all has been well til recently. The computer is running slower recently and I am wondering if this could be why. I want to get rid of the version we mistakenly installed but worried about Norton security. Will we lose that? Or do I just re-download and will it pick up where we left off. Will I have to re-install our extras like Java and RealPlayer? Sorry this is so long. thanx.

My web site is hosted by Yahoo Web Hosting and it comes with a MySQL database. I am trying to access that database thru a java applet and wondering if this is possible before I look at other options.

I am trying to put a form inside my myspace profile. I want the following :
Name:- Address- Phone- Email- then I want to have check boxes for "I want to host a party"- "I want more information on the business opportunity"- and "I want to start selling for Brown Bag Party NOW"
Can someone tell me how to do this??? Everytime I try it tells me that myspace does not allow java. But I am computer illiterate and obviously don t know what I m doing.
Thanks!!!!

No comments: