Sunday, June 1, 2008

i have a package which consists of many classes- this package is used to send sms.The package is working fine as a standalone application....but now i want to integrate it with the rest of my program i.e a different package...how do i do this???will making objects suffice???can i call a main class- as we can call methods in other classes..? or is it possible to call an entire class using objects...plz help....i m not familiar with oops basics...

my ibm thinkpad had been infessted by viruses so had to load windows xp proffesional but having trouble downloading limewire msn and java none of the above will run without java but when installing java i get an error code1335 so i want to go back to windows xp home as thats the original windows can any 1 give me some sites where i can download windows xp home for free i will b so happy if some 1 can help me solve some of these thanks for lookin an replying

how do you get java games on the samsung g600..

Hi people. I bought this new cell phone and I found a java application wherein they have compressed the whole Bible to .jar format. It was so cool. So I just wanna know if I can convert a pdf file to a .jar file using any softwares? Thanks...........

In Tomcat- after making changes in a bean class (UserData.java)- I compile. But the changes are not reflected in the the *.jsp file which includes this bean.

When I delete the class (UserData.class)- the *.jsp page continues to work..

Everytime i get to the login page the java part goes white with a little red x in the top left corner.. I hav reinstalled- downloaded the newest version i could and it stil hasnt fixed it. Any help?

No comments: