Friday, June 20, 2008

but some of my friends say go for java i m confuse which one i choose. and which one is better.

I ve just gotton a new computer busome programs are missing. For some reason when i try to access to youtube some error comes out saying about my java script turned off or my plash player ain t right. I ve already have both programs enabled but youtube still doesn t allow me to watch vidoes. I can watch videos on other sites e.g. crunchy roll- veoh- but the vid goes realli slow...the motion is realli lacking. is there something wrong?

P.S i ve currently got abode flash player ver. 9

i have a feeling it need that sound card thingy- because near the time at the bottom i just have 2 icons which are "java update available" and "hp center" - NO SPEAKER! but my cd drive does not work! am i totally screwed from making them work?

codings for Java script (IF statement) I have given some of the product in check boxes for customer selection of the product. if customer needs all. using check box with select all option by clicking single check box it should select all products

No comments: