Thursday, June 12, 2008

Palm is not able to offer the JVM download or version upgrades. We will continue to support existing installations of JVM on our website.

if we have the solutions in the book we will just try to analyse it but whenever we try implement program with our knowledge we strive for it -we even refer the books to know it from basics.
so-please refer a good book to me.

Hello - All

I currently have been given responsibility to manage a huge website in Java.

Can somebody please let me know a book which will help to understand a website development process (which is quite different from software development)

I don t know why but whenever I download a video and click Launch- it doesn t take me anywhere. I have Java- so idk what the problem is. Help please?
i tried reinstalling it

I don t know why but whenever I download a video and click Launch- it doesn t take me anywhere. I have Java- so idk what the problem is. Help please?

No comments: