Sunday, June 15, 2008

What is JAVA ?
should i instal the available updates ?

i used regular method as js are globlasied one... but its seems not working.. pls guide me in it...

i have another circumstance.. i want to generate a javascript file by jsp(DB oriented ) and want to include that javascript in another jsp...

lps help me..

Does anyone know of a light webbrowser that is Java Compatible?

Besides Opera and Firefox [and IE is not (obviously)]

Do I need every Java version? I seem to keep getting additional versions and they take a lot of space. For example- do I need both Java(TM) 6 Upadate 5- with 136MB- and Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1- with 159MB? I can t seem to find good information on the Java website. Please provide source with response.
Are Java 6 and Jave SE Runtime Environment different applications? I can t find information confirming this.

I am living in West Bengal- probably still considered to be a suburban region in IT sector. Anyway- I have got a B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering back in 2006 with 74% and I have got an average of 73% all through! After working with HCL BPO for 7 months in AT&T technical voice process (US) in Noida I decided to look for opportunities in Non-BPO (regualr) IT sector. This took almost 1.5 yrs and I am not getting an opportunity. I have done a course on SAP ABAP and I have got good skill in Java- LInux- VC++. Still no go. Not getting any intrvw call. Everybody is asking for 3-4 yrs of relevant experience- and yet mnc companies are recruiting freshers at college level.

Recently I came to know that Backdoor entries could be an option for candidates like us.

If you guys have any suggestion or related experience- please let me know. I am in pain- show me the way! Please!

No comments: