Friday, June 6, 2008

I ve run the setup wizard about 4 times and it says the same thing over and over: "Setup was not able to complete installation. Please run the setup again. Your system has not been modified" I updated my Java but that was having no effect! Someone help me please!!

What are some hardy aquarium plants- that don t require fertalized gravel (besides a java fern). I have a 10 gallon tank- with 2 20 watt incandescent bulbs.

Yes- Im kind of getting frustrated because I can not get Runescape to load. I click the link- and i refresh it and everything- and it says it is loading. Runescape is the only site that wont load at all. Was wondering of what might be wrong?

What I have done:
Updated Java
Turned Firewall off
Restarted computer numerous times
Shut down numerous times
Adjusted my Browser

Please help.
Kevin

I have a Bachelor s Degree in marketing but don t really want to do anything with it- unfortunatley. I would really like to get into computers. To me- the most logical way to start is with an Associate s in computer programming from the local tech school- with maybe some specialized certificate courses (.NET and Java programming- etc). I am afraid though- that having a bachelor s degree already- when I go to get an entry level job in computers somewhere- I will be "over qualified" for the job. Is that true- or is that the way I should go?

its says it is terned off and i dont no what to do it gives me a link and i downloaded the latist adobe java thing...10 points to who tells me how to get it working

This is like chatrooms run by java or whatever it is... i ve seen them show it on TV but there is a convo with my ex i wanna find...... surely it is saved on the comp so you can read it again??? and ideas??? Idiot step by step guide required lol
And surely it can be done people can read past conversations... police and private investigaters do it all the time on TV!!! Surely you can find old conversations stored on your pc???? This was a java chatroom called chatterbox!!! Not msn or yahoo1

No comments: