Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So i downloaded this runescape private server client called Killer-Gaming- when i click on run (windows batch file) it comes up with some DOSS script saying " "java" is not recognized as an internal or external command- operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue..." so i press enter and it closes -.- and suggestions on how to make windows vista recognize java?? plz reply!

I m looking into relocating to London- im a java programmer interviewing for developer position for big firms like Lehman Brothers (I know they laying off but...)- with 3-5 years of experience- how much should I expect? Anyone current in same/similar position could share a figure? Thanks for all helpful answers in advance- its a big life decision for me and my family- I heard London is very expensive....

no java player needed
if ur awnser is no 100% free them dont even bother
no spam either

I want to use a splash screen but when I wrap the program with exe4j- the prompt pops up along with the splash screen. I want to delay the prompt until the splash screen goes away.

Hi I have completed my masters and i am now looking for a job.i have no special choice as per my area of job.I want to get a job which si highly paid for.I have 0 years of experience.Can some one please give some overview abou the salaries nad present market for QA developer-java developer-Database(informatica)- WEB UI developer
i live in union city-CA .

I am very knew with c++ and I m sort of just learning as I go along. I m good with Java and PHP. I m trying to find an object (which would be equivalent to Java s biginteger) that could hold an arbitrarily large number. So far I ve figured out that I need to download a third-party "library" which would somehow give me the ability to declare variables of a certain type which can store large numbers. Two questions
1. When I download the library- where do I place the files? I use the IDE Dev-C++ do I just copy the files to it s lib directory? Is Dev-C++ any good in the first place?

2.Do I need to use an include statement or something to "import" the library? How would I do this

Thanks for the help
In response to Johny s question: I m making a primefactoring program and an intermediate step may get close to 10^100. I don t understand- if c++ is considered such a good programing language- how could it possibly not have something similar to bignum?

No comments: