Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Java has an obvious openwebpage function. I would simply like to open and read a webpage with visual c++. I guess C# is more friendly for that- but I want to do it in c++. I would guess it s easy- but not if you don t know how. Thanks

I have jdk1.4 version .I am trying to download bluejava but its not happening.Please....help I need bluejava for my exam.

I am trying to write a java doc for a method. In that I want to display the string "a@b.c". How to do that? If we give it directly- it is just displaying "a" in javadoc.

I am a B.E graduate. I didnt get campus recruitment. Now I am in Pune and looking for a good training institute around J.M road in Pune. Can u pls suggest some good quality software training institutes around J.M road who teach courses like Java - .Net and Oracle and also give individual attention to students. Pls also suggest which are the institutes I should stay away from.

I am currently having issues with my computer. I am running Windows Vista Premium Home Edition and I have Firefox 3 downloaded. None of the FF browsers have allowed Java to load *at all*. Is this one of the incompatibility issues I will face? Is there a possible patch where FF will not freeze when trying to load a game or something that uses Java?

No comments: