Monday, June 16, 2008

I ve just started learning very basic Java programming. You have this question in the book - Write an application to display a box- an oval- an arrow and a diamond using asterisks. I don t even know where to start. The only thing I can manage is the box and that too only by itself. How do I do this?

i continually get span link posting in the comments on my webpage. is there a was in java to see if the comment contains http or something like that

I have to write a program for temperature indicator using AT89c2051 and generally we r given the program of it in C Language and Assembly language ... my doubt is can i write a program for same requiremnt in JAVA??..... Answers r greatly appreciated ...thnx!

everytime i play runescape it always lagging but recently it lagga so much that it doesnt even log me in.. when i log in- it shows that i m log in on other people s computer but on my computer it just says connection los- loading please wait. iv been trying to log for the past 3 days. any way to solve this irking problem? and yes i downloaded java- my computer has no virus and i never open another window while playing..

help@@!!

I am writing a program that needs to track where the server user s mouse is on the screen and send that information back to the client. I also need the client to be able to send an image to the server for display. What is the best way to do this?

Currently I have implemented the image send using ObjectOutputStreams and ObjectInputStreams but I get a "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" error after sending about 13 images. It points to the input stream as the cause of the error- but if I reinitialize the stream then I get a Stream Corrupted error. Is there a better way to do this or do I have the wrong idea as to what is causing the memory issue?

Also- I am currently running both the send and receive data on the same socket and the Client and Server are each running on their own thread. Is this acceptable or would you suggest another implementation?

Thanks for any help you can provide- I am completely new to threading and sockets.

I have a LG KE800 and I have spent 10 Billion hours on finding out how to download java games and apps on my phone using my USB. I not that technical so I ll need step-by-step instructions. Please don t post sites for me to look at that contain viruses.

No comments: