Thursday, June 12, 2008

What is the epsiode where Jack says this:

"Hey- friends- lovers- mothers and other strangers- you are not going to believe what just happened to me... Oh- my God- did you just see that? I almost did a half nelson- I almost bruised my delicates- my delicates- my domo arigatos- Mr tomatoes. Huge News! I have met- are you ready for this- Mr Right- well- Mr Right Now. Good night- folks- I m here all week- Jack 2000. He works at the Jumpin Java - you know- the coffee shop on seventy second and his name is Paul and he is cute with a capital Q! And the busier it gets- the hotter he gets- and the hotter he gets the sweatier he gets- and the sweatier he gets... I forgot where I m goin with this- but the main point is me likey he and he likey me and the best part of schezam- he gives me free iced coffee every time I go in which is every hour on the hour- good nights- and occasionally on the half hour. Ba ba ba ba ba."

I ve bought a new laptop- with a 2GB Intel duo processor. I wanna know what kind of programs can I run on it.
Definitely- Is it right to run Adobe Photoshop & Adobe premiere- C++ Borland and Java MDI and games like FIFA2008 on my laptop or this may disfunction it?

Also- I wanna know how much time can I stay on my laptop everyday? I heard I must don t use it for long hours- I wish to know is this right?

octal to hexa
binary to decimal

Experience in a good software company matters or a good programming language knowledge.

i am studying java- jsp and j2ee in a simple course from NIIT. I am also planning for mca which contains only basic in computer programming?

I want to study java in detail and also some other language like oracle for back end purpose- sql server- c#- etc.

Is this beneficial or not to study in detail?

somebody told only degree matters?

is it right that degree matters the most than a programming language skills to become a software engineer?

I have a treo 700w- I assumed that it would run java applets. WRONG- What do I need to load onto my phone to run Java

"Hello- you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

umm- okay so i used
"sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree" in Konsole on Kubuntu 8.04 [Ubuntu]
"flashplugin-nonfree is already the newest version.
0 upgraded- 0 newly installed- 0 to remove and 77 not upgraded."

So- im pretty sure i have flashplayer? maybe? Anyway- what can i do to fix Javascript? if not just be able to make youtube work on Kubuntu 8.4?

*sighs* frustrated- lol- Thanks!
Mozilla Firefox 3 [beta 5]

No comments: