Saturday, June 7, 2008

ok i ve been trying to install games ever since i got this phone- i searched all over google and it seems like alot of people have the same problem... i downloaded games off the internet .jar .jad and moved it into the phones others folder and when i highlight the file on the phone there is no option to install the game.... does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

help i have had my cobalt blue cichlid for about 6 mths now. most recently it has developed irregular blacky brown dots around its mouth. this has also happened to my red zebra that i bought from the same store at the same store. what is it? will it kill my fish? they seem healthy and eat well. i have a 4ft tank with lots of lava rock and a java fern with 2 bristlenoses. the ph is 7.8- 0ammonia- 0nitrite and 25ppm nitrate. i feed it a variety of spirulina- flakes- pellets and peas. some help would be nice. ps. my red zebra is breeding as well but i really need to no wat the black dots are

We are so madly in love with each other. He is 29 and I m 21. We both are very educated people. I work as a java programmer and he work for a well reputed company as a very successful computer engineer. I just want to know if this is wrong.I know all the things about DNA- blood ties- about the retarded child births because my father is a medical doctor. But we love each other so deeply- and we don t have any intention of getting married. No one in the family knows about this. please tell me- do you see anything wrong in this relationship?and just for your knowledge- I m an American.

Is there any java mmo game for mobiles? I don t really care for the genre- but I strictly don t want sport-related ones. Don t mention neopets :-S THANK YOU IN ADVANCE-BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN.

can anyone tell me how can i learn java- c and c++ from internet.

No comments: