Thursday, June 26, 2008

Plz also the minimum cut off to qualify the exam.
Also give som tips for the preparation of exam.

Hey So I Think My betta Has Ick...Hes In A 5 Gallon Thats Heated And Filtered. I Will Move Him To A Hospital Tank. Once I Move Him the Tnak Will BE Empty And The Only Living Things In There Are Live Plants And The Ick Parasites. I Will Raise The Temp To 85 To 90F And Leave It At That Temp For 10 Days. Ive Read That This Also Kills The Parasites. Now My Question Is Will My Live Plants Die At This Temp? I Think There Java Ferns.

i know you probably think it s just disabled- but it s not i already went in checked &fixed that. it s really just broken the layouts don t come up right and it s just text.. i can t even log in and the screen says the problem is javascript....
ideas/solutions are definately welcomed!! please &thanks :)

Hello-

I have been reviewing C++ and grasping a lot of the information that it takes to create a C++ program. I have taken JAVA so I see a lot of the information is "similar" to java. But- I have reached a point in learning where I have read about pointers. I understand their purpose is to "point" to a specific location in memory. But- I don t quite understand their actual "purpose". Can someone please tell me?
int *a = &b; This declaration would mean that the pointer a has the address of b. In other words a points to b.


So does this mean that A would have the address of "memory" of where the value of b is located?

what are good chatrooms that are easy to get into without all that java digichat crap i want one where you click and then your automatically talking.... please ill give best answer :)

Mcafee wont even load all I get is the Square Border.
I ve reinstalled Java and my Adobe Flash Player and the Youtube Videos/Online Games still arn t loading.
I have a Windows Vista.
(This started happening after a Mcafee Update and thats why I think Mcafee might be the Problem)
Im not Switching from Mcafee to Norton because Norton is too Complicated
(I ve tried it before) Im also not switching to anything else.

No comments: