Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why do I get an error message saying I can t connect to server when I try to join a game room?

The message says:
Unable to connect to server.
One of four things could have caused this:
1)You are behind a firewall
2)You are not connected to the internet
3)The game server is down.
4)You have a stale page in your cache

I have taken down all firewalls and cleared my cache and I still can t play any games because I can t join a room. My internet connection is fine and the server isn t down because other people are in the rooms.

I m trying to play Yahoo Dominoes.

It s been doing this for a long time.

And I have java.

Some information on this puzzling phrase would be very helpful. Thanks!

I know that most of the little minigames you play on addicting games and other free game websites are programmed in flash.

I know the basics of java ( I can program pong- simulation games- ect). I took 1 year (about to be done) of computer science and I am going on to AP compsci.

Is there somewere I can get started in flash; and is it similar to java. In addition to that- if you know anything else about flash I am open to (tips- experiences- ect) Thanks!

coz i neeeed it.

I have to write a java program that prompts to input the elapsed time for an event in hours- minutes- and seconds. The program then outputs the elapsed time in seconds. please i really need help.

I have accessed webkinz from another computer- Im trying to access it from my laptop and it wont bring up the login page- it says that it has errors on the page. My computer has adobe and java installed on it. Does anyone know if I need something else..

No comments: