Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i am new to java pls help me out

ok--ppl-in java i need to submit the project specifications.help with the project specification for a quiz project

Hello I m part indonesian
and I want to learn more about indonesian culture
Does somebody have a few websites where I can learn about indonesian culture???
And My family came from Java but I wanted to ask if there s war now???and I want to learn indonesian language
but what is the most common language in Java?
and does somebody know some indonesian pop/rock musicians cause I m verry curious ^_^
and can an white person look like an asian person
or can an asian person look white
I hope somebody could awnser my questions ! ^^

the question says all!

import java.util.Vector; //???

public class VHand {
private Vector hand; // The cards in the hand.

public VHand() {
// Create a Hand object that is initially empty.
hand = new Vector();


Creating a BlackJack Game- but trying to change the vector into an array list.

My computers going slow lately and I need to free-up space on my harddrive- would deleting java or other programs (previous) updates have a harmful effect on my pc?

No comments: