Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can t get videos to play on youtube in Mozilla Firefox?.. java in on and have adobe download. Still no good?? any ideas?

I m creating a small site in that i want to display random text for a link. i.e. diff. text when ever he opens the page.
Can any plz. Give me code for creating such link either using java script or html code.

I m creating a small site in that i want to display random text for a link. i.e. diff. text when ever he opens the page.
Can any plz. Give me code for creating such link either using java script or html code.

My wife andI have trouble getting into Yahoo games. It might have something to do with the firewall or not. Do you have any suggestions to make it work? Is there a program I could open a portal for to make it work? I know Java now has a portal.

i m gettin "exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassDefinitionFounderror " during run time if i run the old programs i already got output once..what must be the problem?i uninstalled and installed the software..yet no use...please help..

according to 1 of its attributes state (which is an int value). how would this method be designed? which has no argument and returns no value.

No comments: