Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don t have Java downloaded. Are there any good chat sites without Java?

My computer had an update for Java- I finally got around to updating it today.When updating Spysweeper poped up and said a BHO wants to run. Accept only if you trust it. Its Java so I trust it and I accepted it. Will this cause me any harm? I am asking this because I know some BHO s can be harmful. I had no problems afterward-except windows stopped responding-but it is ok after restarting.

how to automate the task of searching a particular text string on internet and saving the text before and after untill a space-break is encountered and saving this info in a database.tell me which platform will best suit my need i.e.java or .net-database i.e.Access-or simple asp or HTML.I could use theories-materials or if u could send a code i will be really thankful.
e-mail : waycool_de@yahoo.com

I put is next to my 10 gallon tank w/ the lights hit the bowl- will it grow if i put a pinch of flakes everyday? do i need to have air and filtration?
I also put a decoration in there and i tied it up w/ some rubber bands how fast would it attach to it?
How often should i change the water and how much %?

i have java and when i go in to command prompt (CMD) it says java is not recognized as a external or internal program but i have java what should i do? ive got windows xp ive downloaed java lodes of times and still it says "java is not recognized as a external or internal program"

No comments: