Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have 5 years of teaching experience in a PG college(taught for MSc(computer science)- MCA- and BTech students) and 2 years of IT experiece as Java/J2EE developer. Can I claim my 5years of teaching exp- in IT. Though I have a 7+ years of exp. now I am claiming only 2 years of exp

hi- i have a really simple program- where in the constructor i ask for a double(like a int) in a parameter but cannot figure out how to check thats its a positive value before accepting it and assigning it to the field. I have tried a if statement but bluej still creates the object.

any ideas?
thanks

when i try playing this game http://www.pokeglobal.net/main.php?sect=downloads (dont laff i like that stuff) but when i launch it it says unable to launch application

Is there any game which can be played via Bluetooth between my Windows Mobile 5.0 device and Samsung E570?
This game should have PPC and J2ME versions.
I d prefer not to use Java emulation on my PPC.

is this possible!
thanks
and state?
is it possible!
thanks.

I am used to top end software dreamweaver photoshop etc. I need to edit a js form and need to know whats the best software to do this. I want as much ease of use as possible but am not afraid to get my hands dirty.

thanks

No comments: