Friday, May 23, 2008

HI- I am trying to run a private server- and when I open run file it displays "Java is not recognized as a Internal or External Command"- I cannot see the problem since I tried it on my other computer and it works- and they both have the same Java versions. Thanks- Roveliuz
Well- if I said they both have the same Java versions on both computers- Java is present on both arent they?- meaning I do have Java on my computer. In this case if i have to reinstall java should I uninstall the entire thing and reinstall it- and patch up?. Also I edited the compiler.bat file and set it to the location: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin
and it displays: "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin" is not recognized as a internal or external command......

Hi- I Have a Nokia Cellphone (Model: 5610) That support just java softwares- not symbians. I need some new softwares for playing avi & wma formats. tnx

it is a question

I am a architectural/structural engineering major. I plan on taking a computer science course- but am unsure which is best for my major. Which course- Java or C++- is geared towards structural engineering?

A grub is a Critter that burrows from one location to another. A Grub knows how far away it can burrow and randomly chooses the direction in which to burrow. It burrows down from its current location and burrows up at some target location. If the target location is empty or contains a Flower- the Grub moves to this location. If the target location contains any other type of object- the Grub gets stuck underground and dies. You are to implement getMoveLocations below.

public class Grub extends Critter
{
private int maxDistance;
public Grub(int distance)
{
maxDistance = distance;
}

public int getRandomDirection()
{
Int turns = (int) Math.random()*8;
Return Location.NORTH + turns * Location.Half_Right;
}

/** Gets a list of possible locations for the next move. These locations must be valid in the grid of this Grub. Implemented to return all locations in a random direction up to and including the maximum distance that this Grub can borrow.
Postcondition: The state of all actors is unchanged.

public ArrayList<Location>getMoveLocations()
{

(how do i start is from here?)

No comments: