Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Any books- tutorials- links- articles you know? I m kinda new to here. Thanks. :-)
Actually- I want to call a web service created using C#.

so i need help calling a method from the same class? does anybody know how i would run another method in the same class according to the number of trials i input and whether it produces a true or a false?

I am trying to pass an Account array to the bubblesort method and use bubblesort to sort the arrays names. Each account in the array has a name (String)- balance (double) and account number (long). I ve been searching and searching- but all I can find to get to work for the bubblesort method is an array of type int (generally). I have tried several times- but get many errors.
I can t find where to respond to other people s responses on here! Ummm.... how do I overload the > and < (to the second person that responded).

How can I use Java Sockets to transfer the folder from client to server or vice versa.Can any one suggest some helpful links or some sample codes?
Actually the folders can have any number of files and recursively any number of subfolders too.

I am looking around Portland- Oregon for a summer job in the general area of computer programming. The problem is- I m not quite sure which jobs I would be able to get and where to find them.

I am a college student (computer science major) going into my junior year. I ve done some web design- but my only serious production level project was a set of relatively simple set of PHP scripts combined with MySQL to manage entries in a county wide contest in Clackamas County. However- I know several languages- though I don t have complete mastery of them. I good knowledge of the mechanics of HTML/CSS- but I m not great when it comes to layouts.

Languages:
Thorough: (X)HTML- CSS
Solid working knowledge: Python- PHP- generic XML
Basic knowledge: C++- Java- JavaScript- bash- SQL

This isn t a classified ad- I m just looking for advice as to what s out there and how to get it.

java moss- baby tears- red leaf ludwigia

No comments: