Friday, May 30, 2008

help me. they said that i have to install the flash player. but when it comes to the website- i cant even install it. i ve clicked install Active X - but nothing pop up. arghhhh. help me. is it because my java? my java is on. suddenly......

public class Hand {


public Hand() {
// Create a Hand object that is initially empty.
ArrayList hand = new ArrayList();


I need to debug the error cuz it says "cannot find symbol - class ArrayList"

What else do I need?
And do I need to import anything ex.import.java.util.swing.*; ???

whenever I save an e-mail from yahoo or gmail or a google map- I can t see anything in the saved file. I open the files with the notepad or with wordpad and I m able to see the text- but together with html code and an error message that says that maybe java script is disabled or turned off- but Java is enabled and turned on in the options of Internet explorer 7. I ve always had this problem- how can I solve it?

how to do object and class diagrams in java

Were that files created by Java or whatever ? If you guyz know the answers please answer it here ! Thanks a lot !

I just want to to know how stressful it is.. because i m studying Computer Science and it really sucks now.. i liked it before but now everything becomes very complicated (c#- mysql- java swing..). It s not difficult but i think it s very complicated.. and in a firm a real project must be perfect.There s always possibility to make mistakes. So i m waiting answers from real programmers.

No comments: