Monday, May 26, 2008

lol I just asked a question about getting firefox like will anything bad happen if I download while I stll have IE.Well one reason im getting rid of IE is because everytime I click on a link of any kind that opens a new window.Its blank.Like just white.

Java adobe my entire computer is up to date.Ive tried finding out whats wrong but no one seems to know.Its about time I get firefox anyways.But when the download box comes up.Guess what.Its blank...stupi internet explorer.Anyone know some other wat I can get FireFox?Or how to fix this problem.Thanks.

i have motorola l6 mobile phone.i connected it to my pc via datacable through motorola phone tools but i could not download games from pc.i came to know there s java app loader for games download. should i install java app loader for this. will u help me to solve this problem?

hi- i created java application in netbeans- so i created jar file of that project- i need to create link for this jar file in the webpage. is it possible to link .jar file and jsp(since the webpage design through jsp)?

suggestions welcome
thanks in advance

Hi all

simply - is there any java script for delaying hover effects ?

i need to control the time befor the hover effects take action .

thank u

I m running Vista Home 32-bit. Youtube videos just sit on the loading screen and never load! No video OR audio.

I have uninstalled / reinstalled flash (and did the FlashUtil9f update)
I also have the latest version of Java 1.6_06 installed and they still do not load!

I have my older computer running and videos DO WORK on that still so I know it has nothing to do with YouTube s servers being busy.

Is there some settings I can tweak or anything else I need to download for it to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
So I installed Firefox -- it automatically updated Flash when I went to Youtube and It worked fine! This took me no longer than 5 minutes. TYVM!

No comments: