Saturday, May 24, 2008

in phones- what is the feature called when ur fone can read .jar and .jad files. at first i was told its called "java enabled" but when i downloaded games and apps to my sprint lg rumor none of them worked. how do i know if the phone i buy can read those files

When I open MySpiffy my note pad opens- I can write and save java documents here.
I need to know from there what I should do to create java- applets- japplets- ect. I do get class files in my browser- depending on what I save the file class as. I can t execute any of the files what is going on?
I am using java SDK 6 - Explorer- and notepad.

If no one has an answer this way I have been writing java- with eclipse- but do not know how to execute these programs in Windows Explorer.

I am trying to run MS DOS text editor from command prompt -to edit my java program but i don t which commands i have to use to open the MS DOS editor.

Does anyone know?
I am using windows XP

I am trying to run MS DOS text editor from command prompt -to edit my java program but i don t which commands i have to use to open the MS DOS editor.

Does anyone know?

No comments: