Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have asked this question several times... But I get no reply or else 4-5 replies.
Guys I need help....
I need a very good topic for my project. Its a final year project. and i wanna do it using JAVA.
The project should be interesting- new- big- different- yet simple.
I was thinking of building an Intranet or (website or software) on project management. SO please suggest more.. Similar and unsimilar.. but unique..
Okay Goffik... even i m aware that I have to do it alone... But as far as I know this site is to help each other...no one gets anything out of it.....

Hey wait we get 2 points!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And in ur profile it is written that "I m here to help people related to computers."
Okay Guys chatting-
Inventory management-
project management...- sales & purchase.. All common..
Something New!!!

It seems like every 30minutes- I get pop-ups alerting me that new Java Updates are available. Besides being extremely annoying- if this thing is constantly searching for updates it is taking up RAM. So I want to know some things about it. Really- I want to uninstall it- but first I want to know if that will shut down my computer.
What is Java doing for me?
If I can t delete it- can I set it so that it only checks for updates once a week?

1.which is best online tutorial for learning java freely ?
2.what is the easy way to learn java fully ?

Ever since we redid our computer I can t see the stars here I only see I only see squares. I already checked my adobe flash player and java and are both up to date.

No comments: