Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I tried mozilla- internet explorer- and At&t yahoo! browser- with java on and well i m pretty sure i have adobe flash player.
what exactly do i need for the youtube videos to play? they seem to load eternally!
>=/

Does anyone have any #$@@$-ing clue how to really fix it so I can play on Yahoo chess. I played the new version one not (about 3 games) and thought it was pretty cool. Ever since- whenever I try to go back- I get the same "old version in you cache" BS. I have cleared my cache so many times as well as installing new java and flash players but nothing works.

I need a real answer.

I had one group tell me to come on over to a "real" chess server- freechess.com. What a load of Cahooie! It was like a flash back to the 80 s complete with secret codes you have to enter to equal commands and everything. I was a wee bit nostalgic but I STILL WASN:T PLAYING CHESS.

can anyone help me?

He met her in Bali over 3 years ago & she is from Java & married & he was married at the time also he has hooked up with her 3 times since then & kept in sms contact & sent money to her. I met him in December when he was seperated but only found out about her last week. My problem is I am going to Bali for 3 weeks with him tomorrow & I dont really know if i still want to go. We had a big fight a week ago due to him keeping her a secret. I found an sms she had sent him

If anyone knows the cell phone program Super Bluetooth Hack- please help me out. I have been trying to install it successfully for days and no luck. Basically what happens is i enter the program click Connect --> Inquire Devices--> (name of phone)--> btp...etc. thing-->java.lang.security exception. any ideas??

No comments: