Thursday, May 29, 2008

I m trying to come up with a cool name for my new coffee shop and am hitting the wall...I m across the street from my local community college and want to be cool/fun and not dull.

i can download the songs just fine but it wont let me preview or play the song threw limewire. if you can help me out plz answerthanks

Hi-

I am a Windows programmer (I use C++- Java and VB 2005). Now I want to develop Apps for the iPhone [2.0 Coming in June].
I have the latest SDK on my Intel Mac. Now- can anyone suggest me a set of videos for Obj C++ Beginners. And can someone post basic commands to get INFO from the phone.
Like:
Get Free_DiskSpace()
Get Carrier_Name()
Get Firmware_Ver()

Etc........ Thanks!

whenever i try and download java enviroment it says"This installation package could not be opened-verify thath the package exisits and that you can access it-or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package"-please someone help me i need to download it urgently and haven t a clue what to do

I wanted to download some shockwave games but I do not know if it is possible. I tried every swf and flv downloader that I have both in firefox and IE but to no avail. I have a lot of flash games though I am trying new games like Teen Titans Battle Blitz. I don t seem to get it saved in my pc so I can play it offline. I also tried looking at the source codes but I m just a begginer at HTML and Java. I also tried the "save as" method from firefox but I only got a DCR file. Please if someone knows how to do this please help. There are a lot of shockwave games I wanted to download.

I seem to be stumped on this. I found the derivatives with respect to x and y why but still had trouble. Out of curiosity I graphed the function with a java applet and the graph looked pretty confusing. Step by step- how do I find where this function is not continuous?

No comments: