Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Igot a couple of problems for anyone who is interested and can help me solve them. They deal with Java applets.

Design and implement an applet that draws the side view of stair steps from the lower left to the upper right.

Design and immplement an applet that draws 100 circles of random color and random diameter in random locations. Make sure that in each case the whole circle appears in the visible area of the applet.

Design and Implement a class called Building that represents a drawing of a building. The parameters to the constructor should be the building s width and height. Each building should be colored black and have a few random windows colored yellow. Create an applet that draws a random skyline of buildings.

Really- you have no restrictions. Just remember- if you feel that something is too repetitive or too hard- there is probably an easier way to do it. One way to make it easier for these
One way to make it easier for these problems is to use some sort of loop.

Here are some methods to refresh your memory and can help with these problems..

void drawOval (int x- int y- int width- int height)

void fillOval (int x- int y- int width- int height)

void drawLine (int x1- int y1- int x2- int y2)

void drawRect (int x- int y- int width- int height)

void fillRect (int x- int y- int width- int height)

I need any solutions anyone can give me to javabat.com. I have been having a difficult time in my APCS class- and if I complete a bunch of these I can earn some extra credit. I have already been working feverishly to complete as many as I can- but as I said- my java skills are lousy. Thanks so much in advance!

This is one of those days

you dont think the multiple Java Chillers with double espresso boost had anything to do with it do you?

my cat wont even listen to me at this point- he just rolls his eyes and farts when I start talking to him

does anyone know of a good FREE web site that teaches an easy to understand lesson of computer programing in either java or preferably C++.

i m doing my engineering 4th sem.. cse
n during my training session which one ll be for me

Any help you can give- commands to use to draw the board- how to implement the different squares where everything moves etc..... Thanks for your time.

No comments: