Friday, May 23, 2008

Which browser for Windows Mobile 5 PDA comes closest to displaying all of the Web s contest including Javascript- Java- Flash- CSS stylesheets- etc.. etc..? The built-in Pocket Internet Explorer doesn t do any of this and I need an upgrade
Note for devilmay: I explicitly specified that IE Mobile is the browser that I do not want.
Ry Jones- though your advice is well-intentioned- your proposal that I replace my Windows Mobile device with my Iphone is irrelevant to this question. Yes I am quite aware of the fact that Safari has the best mobile browser on the market- but that doesn t change that I am looking for a browser for Windows Mobile.

I recently upgraded to Norton 2008 and I m not sure whether this has altered the browser settings

hiiiiiiiii guys...
i m a 2007 batch CSE hmmm geek or nerd doesnt suit me... techy person:).. tat s better...
I m working as a trainee in a Cmm lvl5 company and i wanna switch over to SAP...Can U guys plz suggest as to wat module should i get into ??? my area of interests are java- HTML.Also i need complete details rgarding SAP training and 100% assured placements as to which institute provide in bangalore...fee struc... duration..Also i d like to know if its worth doing SAP... would be helpful if anyone has already done at some place and give feedback....Plz temme ASAP cuz i m plannin to shift to bangalore...
Thank U so much in advance...

My friend gave me a really pretty Emani Minerals Java- Java eyeshadow- and I wasn t sure how to wear it...actually- I m not really a make up expert- so i don t know how to wear any eyeshadow- but i really want to wear this one. Help?

No comments: