Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am a high school student and i am working on a project for my physics class and i am using a program i wrote in java for my presentation. The problem is that the computer available in my physics class does not have a compiler ( like crimson editor). Is there a way i can bring the program up with out installing a compiler in my physics class? Can i load it on the internet- or put it on a disk- or something else?

If you do not understand the question- ask me to rephrase it.

Thanks

related to java

This anomoly appears to happen only on Yahoo sports pages.
I am running Windows XP SP2 with Internet Explorer V6.0.29 and Java 1.5.0_05.

we are building a new website - we have tested the checkout page to work with javascript turned on and off - the payment provider has said the checkout page only works with javascript on - how big is this problem? or is it small?

I haven t learned C or any other programming language. But can I directly start learning Java?

No comments: