Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I wanted to know if these fishes will be OK with a 20 gallon tank. The tank has the eclipse 2 filter with heater and everything.

4 dwarf puffer fishes
3 Otocinclus.

Ofcourse it will be heavily planted. Any recommendations for plants? I read that java moss is good for the puffers.
how can you sex the puffers if bought as juveniles.

I m making a java program where I have to write to a file- after reading from an input file. When I try to run it- it seems to not write most of the lines to the output file. When I try printing to the screen instead- it works perfectly.

Here s some of the code (some bits left out):

input = new FileInputStream(args[0]);
DataInputStream in = new DataInputStream(input);
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(in));
String line;

while ((line = br.readLine()) != null) {
if(args.length == 2) {
FileOutputStream output = new FileOutputStream(args[1]);
printOutputFile(valid- type- line- output);
}
else{
printOutputScreen(valid- type- line);
}
}

public static void printOutputFile(boolean valid- String type- String line- FileOutputStream output) {
if(valid == true)
new PrintStream(output).print(line + " asdf");
else
new PrintStream(output).print(line + "blah");
}

Everything else is working. Help please!
PS. Yahoo cut off my print line but it s right.

I just bought the LG KG195. The phone is awesome. Problem is- where do I find stufff to pimp it out with for free. Stuff like themes- java games- tones- images- applications- etc- but all for free? Please give me the websites ASAP. Thanks a lot.

I want to shows "Enter student name:" depend on the keyboard of numScores that i put. ( There s error in s [counter] = (float)keyboard.nextDouble(); )
I also want to list all the name that i put in enter student name
How should I change in my program?

import java.util.Scanner;

public class ClassRosterOneClass
{
public static void main(String args[])
{
Scanner keyboard = new Scanner(System.in);
float scores[];
int counter-numScores-option;
String s;

System.out.println("Welcome to the class roster program");
System.out.print("How many student are in the class? ");
numScores = keyboard.nextInt();
scores = new float[numScores];

// read in the scores- place in gradebook
for(counter = 0; counter < numScores; counter++)
System.out.print("Enter student name: ");
s [counter] = (float)keyboard.nextDouble();
System.out.println("What would you like to do next?");
System.out.print("(0: List all student name:");

option = keyboard.nextInt();
switch(option

I HAD TRIED TO WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WITH OPERA MINI IN MY Z550i. BUT IT SAYS that either ur java script is turned off....
suggest me what shuld i do???

No comments: