Saturday, May 31, 2008

hey ..i have a two month brk--nd am intersted in java...should i go fr a course at niit delhi --or should i study it myself.....i hav sufficient knowledge abt c/c++---i f i should study it myself??which books should i refer???? pls guide me as soon as possible..and also how important it is for me to clear the certification tests??i have just completed my first year in btech--nd have a 2 month brk.....
..any other detailed suggestions would also be appreciated......thanks a lot!!!!

-ARRAY
-TWORDNEW??????
-JAVA
-SUBSCRIPT
-.LENGTH
-COMPILER
-PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING

a friend is doing a course...n his assignment...is to get definitions..this is all he told me....not sure if i got spellings right...any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know why this doesn t work? I get a method error

static String[] person={"personA"-"personB"-"personC"};


public void persons()
{
for (int i = 0; i <= 2; i++)
{
boolean result;
result = OUDialog.confirm("Please confirm if you want Person"(i+1) " to dance");
if(result)
{
person[i].setColour(OUColour.RED);
}
else
{
person[i].setColour(OUColour.RED);
}
}

am trying to build server and client application using the java code >
for example i wish to build a system that take a variable from the client frame such as the user name that the user of the client application type it in the jave text field can read it in the java server plz am doing
sorry ... but I mean the code in java to create server and client application
i hope that clear
if not send me to abushehab121@yahoo.com

Am i right in understanding that java can be used on any platform and is a lot more slower than c++ which is mainly be used for games since it runs faster and java is mainly used for gui for business and finance and can be used on any platform. i was just wondering if someone can give me a good example for what both of these java and c++ are used for.

No comments: