Saturday, May 31, 2008

No i am not asking you to write the code for me-just need help gettin started on writing a java algorithm that will reverse the digits entered. for example. the input is 1234
the output is 4321. Thanks
I am unfamiliar with a stack... please tell me more if you can.... thanks!
They will be put in from the user as a long

am bored and i know its wrong- but some please help get back in its based on using java to work it

I m looking to buy a new computer for my room sometime soon- I don t play games on them so all i need is a basic desktop. I m trying to learn a few programming languages as well; so are the vostro or optiPlex here a good deal? Or are there any you would recommend?

http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/hot_offers_dt?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&dgc=BF&cid=7421&lid=197378

I m new at this- and under the impression that you don t need much for programming- but anyways would they work well enough for programming java or C++?

hey guys i had a quick question about java. I just started to learn what exactly java is but one thing confuses me all the time. I notice at the top of any java program theres an import decleration or several of them. What exactly does this do?

when i try to launch a game on java no matter what game it is it just says unable to launch appliction so then i tried installing the new java version still didnt work so what and i doing wrong
and im not to smart with computers so make your answer simple
oh ya and when i try opening cmd it pops up for a sec and closes

By videos- I mean videos on websites such as youtube. I have installed flash and windows media on the computer- and have turned my java script on. Any ideas?

No comments: